- Go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls, then tap next to Screen Recording.
- Swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, or iPadOS, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Press deeply on and tap Microphone.
- Tap Start Recording, then wait for the three-second countdown.
- Open Control Center and tap . Or tap the red status bar at the top of your screen and tap Stop.
- Go to the Photos app and select your screen recording.
- Tap and choose YouTube or any app you wish to share to.
How can I share a video of a great replay on iOS? Print
Created by: Ryan Support
Modified on: Tue, 3 Dec, 2019 at 11:37 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.